Whew! We need a Fresca. This special order we completed to design 28 custom trucks for an international housewares manufacturing company had our Hamilton elves working late into the night. And this was the second order of this size from the same customer, but who’s counting?
Running in multiple trains, these 10K four-wheel steer trailers are being used to haul pallets of glass bottles from the warehouse through the shop for processing and on to shipping. A removable pipe rack ensures the pallets stay nice and snug like they should.
Because one good trailer leads to another.
All-steel four wheel steel trailer
- Capacity: 10,400 lbs.
- Deck Size: 48" Wide x 96" Long
- Deck Material: Smooth sheet steel
- Steering Type: Four wheel steer
- Running Gear: Four W-1240-DT-1-1/4 "Duralast" Wheels, Size 12" x 4" with Tapered Roller Bearings
- Superstructure: Removable pipe rack located in sockets welded outside the frame (front of trailer)
- Couplers: Loop-type towing tongue with pintle hitch welded at the rear
- Color: Safety yellow