Hamilton Caster & Mfg. Co. (referred to herein as “Company”, “Hamilton” or “We” and “Our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
We do not have any third parties reside or collect data on our website.
Children under the age of 1
In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1988 (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent. Our websites are not intended for the use of children under the age of 13 and do not knowingly collect personal information from them. No one under the age of 13 should provide any information to or on the Websites. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information for a child under the age of 13 contact Hamilton Caster & Mfg. Co, 1637 Dixie Highway, Hamilton, Ohio 45011
California Civil Code (Section 1798.83) permits uses of the Websites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please do so in writing at: Hamilton Caster & Mfg. Co, 1637 Dixie Highway, Hamilton, Ohio 45011.
How We Use & Collect Your Information
We gather various types of information about you when you access our Websites including:
- Personal information that allows you to be identified (“Personal Data”) that you provide to us such as name, postal and email addresses, telephone number or any other identifiable data is provided to us on a legal basis of your consent to such processing.
- Your internet connection and how you access the Websites usage and details.
We collect this information in a variety of ways:
- When you provide the information directly through the websites via form completions and inquiries and newsletter sign-ups. If you elect to receive our newsletters, promotional emails, join our mailing lists or register for promotions, you may receive correspondence from us. If you no longer wish to receive such correspondence you may unsubscribe or opt-out of receiving these communications at any time according to the information provided within the correspondence, or by contacting us directly using the contact information listed within this document.
- Records or copies of your correspondence with us via electronic communication tools./li>
- Automatically as you navigate the websites. Information collected can include IP addresses, usage details, information collected through cookies, tagging and other tracking technologies, browsing actions and patterns, location, how long you access content, operating system utilized and browser type.
Technologies we use for this automation data collection may include:
- "Cookies" - Small pieces of data or "browser cookie" placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating that setting in your browser. If that setting is selected you may be unable to access certain pages and/or the full functionality on the websites.
- "Web Beacons" - "Pixel tags" or "clear GIFs" are transparent pixel images embedded on webpages that are used in collecting information about website usage, email response and tracking.
We use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To improve our Websites and communication strategies to deliver a more engaging experience for our customers including improved speed of websites searches; customize content based on audience type, size and usage patterns; and recognition of when you return to the website.
- To provide you with information on products or services that you request of us.
- To notify changes to the Websites or any products or services we provide.
- To enforce our obligations and rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- For any additional purpose we determine is in the best interest of the company.
Hamilton secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
We use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information through continuous scans and improvement processes. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not always completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or additional security measures contained on the website.