At Hamilton, our custom carts move all over the world. And sometimes, they help others move all over the world. Case in point: this ground support trailer we designed to integrate with a portable power distribution unit that serves the airlines. The open steel frame with mounting holes allows the unit to be bolted to the trailer and moved about securely on the tarmac. Lever-activated parking brakes ensure quick stops happen quickly and safely.
Because there's no better way to stay on the move.
Ground support trailer
- Capacity: 3,000 pounds
- Deck Size: 55" wide X 67" long
- Frame: All welded structural steel open frame (no deck). Includes mounting holes to facilitate attachment of customer supplied and installed equipment
- Steering Type: 2 wheel auto-steer style
- Running Gear: Four 16" diameter full pneumatic tires mounted on steel rims bolted to hubs fitted with tapered bearings
- Speed & Turning Restrictions: Based on the trailer size, wheelbase dimensions, and product center-or-gravity, maximum turning speed is 6 mph
- Brakes: Lever activated parking brake
- Front: Tongue with towing eye - tongue to have a latch to hold it in an upright position regardless of turn angle
- Rear: None
- Finish: Epoxy