The EV2K is a small but powerful electric wagon. Capable of hauling loads up to 3000 lbs. The 36-Volt motor can operate for an entire shift before needed to be recharged by plugging into a standard 120/220 Hz wall outlet. HO Motor/Controller/Electric Brake provides more control over inclines with loads up to 1,499 lbs. Customize the bed with a superstructure that fits your need and your workforce can effortlessly move the loads from point A to B.
Standard Lead Time: 5 Weeks
Prevents physical strain and pain associated with pushing, pulling, or lifting heavy equipment, materials and parts. Helps you move materials faster and more efficiently.
- Haul Up To 3000 lbs.
- Customizable Bed Options
- Racks, cradles, shelves or custom superstructure.
- HO Motor/Controller/Electric Brake Option
- For use on inclines or load ranges 0 lbs. - 1,499 lbs on flat ground.
- 1500 lb. Differential/Transaxle
- Safety Stop Switch
- Act as an anti-crush safety feature. When activated unit will not operated in reverse. The EP3K will slowly move forward “Creep Mode” clearing the operator from a pinned location.
On-site visits available.
For pricing, request a quote, or call us: 1-888-699-7164.
Request a Quote